And in short, the point is that we have your data in the form of name, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address that you have agreed to provide us to receive the newsletter or apply for workshops, portfolio reviews, exhibitions and contests.
Of course, these data are properly stored, protected and not shared with anyone. You can always unsubscribe or ask for the removal of your data, just contact us for this purpose via: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WHO ARE WE?
Visual Education Foundation (Fundacja Edukacji Wizualnej) operating in Poland, Tymienieckiego 3 str., 90-365 Łodź, Vat no: 9820306234 is also the administrator of the above mentioned data.
2. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
By e-mail: email@example.com, by phone: +48 42 684 20 95 and by mail to the Foundation for Visual Education u. Tymienieckiego 3, 90-365 Łódź
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA – WHAT IS IT?
Personal data refers to a living physical person who can be identified in a unified manner based on these data. In particular, they are your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card or payment number. Identification can only take place on the basis of this data or in combination with other data which were in a different way in the possession of the controller.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your data only if you provide it to us by phone, e-mail or by mail, while applying for events organized by us.
5. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use your personal information in the following cases:
a) by sending newsletters we use your name, surname, email address.
b) when registering at Fotofestiwal, we use your name, surname, email address, place of residence etc. In order to analyze data about people visiting our events.
c) when registering for workshops, photospachers, portfolio reviews, we use your name, surname, email address, telephone number, and home address.
d) when registering for the international Grand Prix competition, we use your name, surname, email address, telephone number, home address, gender. These data are made available to the foundation via the platform with which we cooperate, and via which you can submit to your photographic projects. https://www.picter.com/
6. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
On 25 May 2018, the EU Regulation on the protection of personal data is in force – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as “RODO”)
7. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Regarding all types of reports, data is used until they are needed to achieve a given goal. Consent to the use of data in the case of a newsletter is used until further notice. In order to remove your data from our database, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the subscription cancellation at the newsletter.
If we want to use your personal data for a purpose other than the implementation and sending of the order, we will contact you first with a request for consent.
8. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you have the right to:
1. request access to your personal data,
2. request correction of your personal data,
3. request removal of your personal data,
4. demand restricting the processing of your personal data,
5. request transfer of data,
6. object to the processing of your personal data
7. withdraw your consent, please inform us by e-mail email@example.com or by mail at Fundacja Edukacji Wizualnej, ul. Tymienieckiego 3 90-365 Łodź.
9. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Foundation fulfills its obligations under applicable data protection laws by:
• their safe storage and destruction;
• failure to collect and keep excessive data;
• protection of personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and by providing appropriate technical means to protect personal data.
10. COOKIE FILES
When you use our website, the browser saves on yours.
11. USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We send you a newsletter with current information about our activities. If you have expressed the wish to communicate with us by subscribing to such services or providing us with your details.