All media representatives are invited to apply for press accreditations for the Fotofestiwal – International Festival of Photography. We invite interested journalists to complete the application, as well as read the regulations.
The accreditation application is accepted electronically via >>THIS LINK<<. The application must be completed by June 7th at the latest.
Regulations for granting accreditation:
1. Journalists, photo-reporters and television crews (video) can apply for accreditation.
2. Journalistic accreditations will be granted only to professionally active journalists who work for media specializing in the following areas: cultural, industry – photography, information and urban/ lifestyle.
3. Applications will be considered based on completed applications. Applications are accepted only online via:
4. Due to the great interest, please fill in the application with honest and legible information.
5. The number of accreditations is limited. The organizer reserves the right to negatively consider the application without giving a reason.
6. We will inform accredited journalists about the accreditation and the rules of its receipt by email by June 10.
7. Press accreditation entitles you to enter the festival grounds and participate free of charge in all Fotofestiwal events outside the Fotofestiwal Kids section and events for which prior approval is required.
8. The willingness to record the festival through audiovisual and photographic equipment accredited TV crews and photojournalists should be reported in the accreditation application.
9. In case of violation of the rules of granting and using the granted accreditation, the Organizer of the event has the right to withdraw the accreditation granted.