SUSTAINABILITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS
With the aim of making Fotofestiwal an event increasingly aware of our social and environmental responsibility, we have developed a sustainability plan. Every year we make an effort to ensure that our festival reduces negative impact on the environment. Below are our milestones and priorities:
- Constant learning, un/learning and sharing knowledge in social and environmental solutions.
- Whenever possible, we use sustainable means of transportation: bicycle, train and other public transport.
- Using trains for invited guests (within 600 km range).
- Promoting the use of public bicycles.
- Reduction of printed materials and promotion of digital alternatives.
- Informing partners and subcontractors about the non-use of plastic and disposable products.
- Multiple usage of materials used exhibitions and scenography.
- Avoiding printing on PVC and plastic materials.
- Promotion of open air leisure, interest in culture and family activities.
- Ordering only vegetarian catering for festival events.
- Organizing annual sustainability assessment meetings as a tool for calculating the environmental cost of festival.