Portfolio Review submissions are now open!
The submissions for Photo-Match 2021 are now open! After the successful debut of our portfolio review online last year, we are bringing it back to life in the beautiful surroundings of the Central Museum of Textiles in Łódź. Submit your work by the 27th of May – new deadline!
Fotofestiwal has been developing a new formula of portfolio reviews for the past 4 years under the name PHOTO-MATCH, which gives all the participants a possibility to introduce themselves and present their work to all of the experts and artists in the review. Last years finalist Sebastian Collet has joined the City Program during Fotofestiwal this year.
Submissions are open until the 27th of May. We can’t wait to see your work! You can find more information about how to apply HERE
The review will take place on the 11-12th of June. During the first day both artists and experts will present themselves and their practice, based on which they will then be chosen for meetings on the following day. Day two is simply meetings, discussions, brain storms and, hopefully, the very beginnings of future collaborations. The review’s winner will be awarded an opportunity of organising their own exhibition in the future edition of Fotofestiwal.
Meet this year’s experts:
- Maciej Bujko, BWA Wrocław
- Virgilio Ferreira, Ci.CLO Bienal
- Angel Luis Goznalez, PhotoIreland
- Grzegorz Kosmala, BLOW UP PRESS
- Pablo Berástegui Lozano, Salut au Monde!
- Olga Łacna, Fort Fotografii
- Jeanne Mercier, Independent Curator
- Manuela Matos Monteiro + João José Coito Lafuente, Mira Forum Porto
- Giuseppe Oliverio, Photographic Museum of Humanity
- Marie Papazoglou, Independent Curator
- Jevgeni Roppel, Photographer and Curator. EEP Berlin & Ostlook Platform
- Łukasz Rusznica + Łukasz Adamski, TIFF Festival
- Istvan Virágvölgyi, Capa Center
- Tomek Gutkowski, Kraków Photomonth
- Emmanuelle Halkin + Clair Chalou, Circulacion
- Nina Kassianou, Independent Curator
- Marina Paulenka, Futures
- Chiara Ruberti, Photolux Festival
- Katarzyna Sagatowska, Galeria Jednostka
- Nuno Salgado, Parallel Platform
- Sergio Valenzuela, Independent Curator
Photo-Match is co-organized by Futures Photography. Futures is a Europe-based photography platform bringing together the global photography community to support and nurture the professional development of emerging artists across the world. Co-funded by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union.